It is finally summer in Vancouver for the last few weeks and feels so good to be outside in the sun. Throughout the summer, I wear mostly linen. I love to wear linen, a suit, a dress, shorts, an oversized shirt; I love all. Linen keeps you fresh and stylish through the heat, and today I want to show you a recap of all my looks that I’ve worn the last week. Check out a few of Linnen Pieces to wear throughout the summer below. Some are on sale, and some are worth the splurge!
I posted on my Instagram a video of how I styled linen suits. As you can see from the clip, I added a few brighter suits than my usual neutrals. I think a bit of colour is fun to wear in the summer season.
Here are all the details of the looks I am wearing for each outfit.
- 1: Wearing a blue blazer & dress from Eye to Eye brand, Revolve shoes, and the bag is a Korean Brand – The SourceUnknown
- 2: Kal Rieman dress, it’s a few seasons old, and I still love it. Bag Polene Paris also from the last collection.
- 3: Blazer bought it on sale at Aritzia. The bag also a Korean Brand and my new Bottega Shoes that I adore.
- 4: Kal Rieman suit, Zara shoes, Bottega Veneta bag, Topshop hat.
- 5: Zara suit & Top, Bottega Shoes & bag, Hermes Belt.
- 6: Shona Joy dress last season, Hermes sandals.
- 7: Topshop Suit, Zara Top & Shoes
- 8: Judith and Charles suit, a Canadian brand which I been working with them for the last few years, Mango Top, Bottega Shoes & Bag
- 9: Zara Sweater, Bechno Bermuda shorts, Vintage sandals.
- 10: A Mango suit a few seasons old and still love it. W Concept Bag
- 11: Dress from a Korean Brand EDITION WOOD, Bottega Shoes, Peco bag
- 12: Same trousers from the Mango Suit, Shirt from Edition Wood, Shoes Jori Papa.