Hope you had a great weekend. As you might have noticed, I love wearing suits daily. Wearing a suit I feel much comfortable than a dress and it makes me look powerful in my opinion. I have a vast collection of blazers and suits that I wear repeatedly. Suit obsessed and below are six suit trends on my fall shopping list. I am totally obsessed with a few suit trends for the fall season on wishlist below.
With the fall season around the corner is the perfect time to add suits into your wardrobe. A lot of women think that suits are only to wear to the office but this look proves that I can wear a suit to a dinner date with my husband wearing his suit. Did I mention that I prefer his suits better than mine? If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen that I have worn his blazer on many of my looks and I could say that those looks are my most liked looks. A few blog posts that I shared wearing one of my husband blazers here.
For fall 2019, these are definitely a few trends I am obsessed with at the moment and a few are currently on my shopping cart.
- Sharp shoulders and style tailoring makes up the new power suiting for Fall.
- The chic revival of the classic 70’s girl, a blazer with a pleated skirt is my favourite combo for this season.
- Noen for the faint of heart. Wear a bold powerful head to toe neon colours
- English Tweed suits
- Leather suits, blazers, dresses, skirts, trench coats—you name it.
- Belted blazers/suit are still going strong this season.
I wish you a lovely summer so far and wish you a great week ahead of you. Aurela x