If you are looking to fight the cold weather without sacrificing your style, you need to own a statement coat! I am obsessed with coats just as I am with shoes. My husband makes fun of how many coats I own. Staying warm while looking chic is easy when you wear a gorgeous coat with a pair of fabulous shoes. Coats are winter essentials and below are the must-have coats for the colder season.
Last week I recieved this fabulous coat from Nidodileda. It is one of my favourite brands that I love to wear since I discover on my Instagram feed. I’ve worn the coat twice over the past week and I’ve had a lot of people stopping me on the street asking me about the coat. Actually this older lady came to me and with her sweet voice asked if she could try it and later asked me to help her purchase it straight from her phone. Even man was complimenting at the coffee shop in Vancouver while having a coffee with my client. Honestly, it is a beautiful coat. I love the bohemian vibe and the vintage feel. The mustard colour works well with neutrals or all-black looks. Every woman must-have a few winter coats in her closet.
5 winter coats that are trending currently
- A maxi – Go big or go home, my favourite trend that I pretty wear
- A hot pink coat – Pink might not be for everyone, but it’s a statement
- A fluffy coat – The coziest comfortable coat that will make you look stylish instantly. I have this from Nidodileda and love it
- A Faux Fur Aviator Jacket – works well with casual looks
- A Puffer jacket – Go for either short or long version whichever works for your body type. I prefer shorter to wear with denim and boots.